Some pretty neat things happened this week.
- The Gaper’s Block Crits sold out in less than 48 hours. Including the Women’s Race. Which is totes cray.
- After 2.5 years of working on it, we now have official team silk squares (above) on the way. Better schedule a clinic on how to tie them, STAT.
- Collegiate racing started, with Tatitos Ian and Hunter already racking up a win and a 5th place.
- I taught my cat how to wear a monocle and eat Nutella.
- Caught up with Lou Kuhn over coffee to talk shop.
- Started working on a program to help out all cash-strapped Chicagoland racers.
- Received word that TATI alum Adam Kaye was picked up by the Astellas elite program.
- Got to drive an orange Gallardo for eight minutes. Didn’t crash. (Almost crashed.)